Bradley Edin’s Platform
I support local property tax relief
- Instead of giving tax cuts to corporations and big oil companies, North Dakota needs to provide local property tax relief. Last session the GOP legislature gave big oil a 23% permanent cut to the oil extraction tax. This is costing North Dakota millions.
I support smart budget choices
- We need easily available mental health counseling. Currently District 24 does not have even one full time addiction counselor. Too often defendants are sentenced to prison as a way to connect them with mental health or addiction services, clogging our jails and costing millions.
- Maintain and improve our roads and bridges, as well as local flood control
- Uphold veteran and senior programs
I support making education a priority
- An educated citizenry is the backbone of our democracy. We support universal access to pre-kindergarten education, adequate funding for K-12 education, and high quality affordable higher education.
Whether it’s knocking doors, making phone calls, or hosting events for local and statewide candidates like me, District 24 is stronger with volunteers.
Can I count on you to support progress and help get Democrats elected in North Dakota?
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/page.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FEdinforDistrict24&tabs=timeline&width=340&height=500&small_header=false&adapt_container_width=true&hide_cover=false&show_facepile=true&appId" width="340" height="500" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>